Someone's Life Someone's Life

Really great song! As you can tell from my tracks I vary a lot too. This is a masterpiece, you should be proud of it!

m8bot responds:

Dude this is so cool thank you :D

Drunken Dwarves - Piano Improv Drunken Dwarves - Piano Improv

I'm giving those five stars to that deep review, you really did a great job at describing what you feel and what are your goals with this piece, great job! It gave true insight in the nature of this song. As for the song I'm not actually voting because I would have given it like a 1 star :p

forbidden voices forbidden voices

Very good! I´ve decided to scout you on the sheer awsomeness of this track, I like forward to seeing more great music! I especially liked the variety of sounds, and the recurring melodies, but at the same time not too repetitive. Keep up the good work

Passage Passage

Oh Lol I use beatwave too! :D. Pretty good! I liked the changes in the melody, though it got a bit too repetitive sometimes, and the while recording in beatwave it sometimes glitches a bit, so be sure to check the audio before you submit.

Ev054 responds:

My recordings do not glitch, so don't worry about it! I really love Beatwave!

-Electro House- Tyrant078 -Electro House- Tyrant078

Bastante buena! Y para ser tu primera mejor! Si publicas más tan buenas como esta te hare un "scout" Sigue así!

FletzerGD responds:

Gracias!

Spider Dance Remix Spider Dance Remix

You show some promise! If you submit more audio I could scout you or someone else could. Keep up the good work! ;)

MrLeirot responds:

Gee thank you i honestly just posted it for geometry dash music never thought it would get support
thanks i'll upload more remixes i made in my spare time

Knock Up Knock Up

I guess it is kind of a lame intro ;) I suggest next time you can't seem to find a good enough one just delete it entirely, the rest of the song is good enough for it to not need one. I think it was a very good and I enjoyed it a lot. A thumbs up!

Tuffle Tuffle

I don't really like this type of videogame songs, so I don't think it's my place to review it, but I'll give it a shot anyways :p. It gave that feeling like you were in a mario-like videogame, but at the same time had original melodies and made me feel the beat, I was actually shaking my headto it ;). One recomendation would be have a more clear melody. Overall I think it is a very good first song and hope to see you submiting more work!

Lanmola responds:

Thanks for reviewing my track, glad you seemed to have liked it even though it wasn't your style!

Let It Burn |Rough Mix| Let It Burn |Rough Mix|

Compliments: I really liked this song! I think it had an interesting melody and sounds, while mixing them gave a very cool effect.
Criticism: I felt a little too much repetition, and it would have helped if there had been more clear variants. Personally I didn't like the decay sound at the end of each note in some parts, but it's just my personal opinion, I don't know about others.
Overall I thought it was a solid good song and great considering it's out of your comfort zone.

wickedsmoke responds:

thanks for the feedback man, it's always nice to hear other opinions